Do you love drinking the Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha? Do you perhaps enjoy a nice relaxing afternoon where you go to your local Starbucks, order this coffee drink from the barista and take sips while enjoying reading your paper or a book? Well, if you do but you have a tight budget on hand, we have got you covered. Read on to know How to make Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha at home.
Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha:
Nowadays, enjoying a fancy coffee drink is kind of a luxury. One of the favourites among frugal coffee lovers is the Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha. These days you can find nearly dozens of chocolate varieties for making this drink. There is milk chocolate, dark chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, and white chocolate. The best thing about using different chocolates is that it brings out a new flavour each time.
As for the White Chocolate mocha, the white chocolate in it is made from sugar, milk solids, and butter, which gives the chocolate its velvety consistency. This is the reason; it is used as a favourite flavour in most coffee drinks as syrup. The White Chocolate Mocha drink is an original of the espresso beverages served at Starbucks. The drink has withstood the challenge many times and customers always come back for it.
And the best thing about this coffee drink is that can be made easily with only 4 ingredients at home.
Ingredients for making the Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha:
Following are the ingredients you will need to make your Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha at home.
- White Chocolate Mocha Sauce or the White Chocolate Chips
- Instant Espresso, Espresso and some hot water
- Milk; you can choose half-and-half, skim milk, or whole milk.
- Whipped cream to put on top
How to Make Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha:
We present o you 2 ways that are not so different for making this drink. First up is the easiest way and you will need to buy white chocolate mocha sauce. You can buy it from either Starbucks or Amazon under the brand name Fontana White Chocolate Mocha. Ordering from Amazon will bring it right to your doorstep.
For the second method, you will need to either use the bars or chips of white chocolate. Both the bars and chips can be bought from any local grocery store. While you are there, buy the espresso, milk, and a can of whipped cream for making your delicious white chocolate mocha.
In case you are using chocolate chips or bars:
We recommend using the double broiler for this method. You need to melt your white chocolate with some milk. Pour this melted chocolate and milk mixture on your espresso and simply top it off with the whipped cream.
In case you are using White Chocolate Sauce:
Follow the following steps to make your Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha at home.
- Add your white chocolate sauce to your coffee mug or glass.
- Heat your milk at a temperature of about 150 degrees. Use a frother to forth this warm milk if you wish to make your drink creamy and frothy.
- Pour this frothy creamy milk and some shots of espresso into the coffee mug. If you also have the frothy creamy milk foam, add it on top of the drink to make it appear more presentable.
- Stir up everything in the coffee mug well until they are all mixed.
- Now simply top the drink off with a helping of canned whipped cream. You can also make the drink appear more sparkly with some sprinkles on top of the whipped cream.
How to make your Espresso without having the Espresso machine:
If you wish to make the White Chocolate Mocha with real Espresso and not that instant Espresso but don’t have an Espresso machine, choose from these options.
- First off you can avoid the hassle and use the Instant Espresso. In our opinion, it works well like the Espresso made from the machine.
- You can skip the espresso and make the coffee a little extra strength.
- There is also another way and it requires you to buy an inexpensive piece of kitchen appliance. The name of the appliance is Bialetti Moka Express, Espresso Maker. This post will help you in making Espresso on the stove without buying those electric espresso makers. This post has been in use for 100 years by Italians. They have been making their coffee and espresso with help of this pot and it really brings out the flavour in your drink.
Calories in White Chocolate Mocha:
If you are a coffee lover and especially of the White Chocolate Mocha, you can check out the exact calories and nutritional values of this drink.
- Calories: 413 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 40 mg
- Protein: 11 g
- Fat: 23 g
- Saturated Fat: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 36 mg
- Sodium: 164 mg
- Potassium: 539 mg
- Sugar: 40 g
- Vitamin A: 395 IU
- Calcium: 399 mg